[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: News from Bicycle NSW

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Sep 12 00:09:19 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies,

More news from Jenni: the "Thumbs Forum".

Thanks to whoever posted Mark's ride on the Push On web site.

It's probably a good idea to put the October Hills ride there too,
since, as I understand it from Danny, there will be no blanket
insurance covering the riders.

----- Forwarded message from "Jenni Gormley, Push On" <pushon at shirelife.com> -----