[CAMWEST-discuss] Fuel giant chief denies oil crisis

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Mon Sep 18 23:38:44 UTC 2006

Dear Ian,

I would like to put these on the web site as long as we don't get sued
for copyright violation by the publishers.  Can you tell me who wrote
these, and do we have permission to put them on our web site?

It's the same for all articles for the web site --- we need to be
aware of whether the material has copyright restrictions.