[CAMWEST-discuss] Saturday's ride: update on web site

pbowyer at qantas.com.au pbowyer at qantas.com.au
Tue Sep 19 03:30:23 UTC 2006

The recent SASS magazine (a new Parramatta mag put out by Cumberland
newspapers) had coverage of this ride and it showed a start time of 1.30pm.
It would be good to either delay the start or have someone wait for anyone
who's read the SASS page... sorry that I can't volunteer to help out!

Regards
Paul

Paul Bowyer
Project Manager - Flight  Dispatch System Replacement Project
Qantas Airways Ltd QCC2
203 Coward St Mascot 2020
pbowyer at qantas.com.au
+612 9691 2873
+61438 856 880

                      Nick Urbanik
                      <nicku at nicku.org>             To:       General Business CAMWEST <camwest-discuss at nicku.org>
                      Sent by:                      cc:
                      camwest-discuss-bounce        Subject:  Re: [CAMWEST-discuss] Saturday's ride: update on web site
                      s at nicku.org

                      19/09/2006 11:02 AM

Dear CAMWESTies,

That's great that you, Ian and Rob Kemp will be there.  What a team!
Well done.

On 19/09/06 09:16 +1000, Ian Macindoe wrote:
>That's great, Mark. I leave it to you for the publicity and letting
>past riders know it's on. I'll just turn up at start at 1pm and we'll
>do the ride. I trust Rob K will be along. May even get one or two
>other CAMWESTIES to join us.

>Ian
>From: "Mark Robson" <Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au>
>>Hi Ian,
>>
>>I 'borrowed' your planning document.
>>here it is

Thank you very much, Mark.  I have cleaned it up, making nice html,
and have put it on our web site.  I hope that's okay.

|Estimated|Actual|

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Qantas Airways Limited
ABN 16 009 661 901

Visit Qantas online at http://qantas.com