[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST: an embarrassment of riches!

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Wed Sep 20 20:53:14 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies,

I would just like to say how grateful I am to everyone, particularly
Ian Macindoe, Mark Robson, Rob Kemp and Paul Bowyer who have organised
so many rides, and again to Ian, who has done so much for advocacy at
the Parramatta Cycleways Committee.

And thanks to Ian Macindoe, Mark Robson and Danny Hannan for writing
some more articles for our web site.

We really should all feel proud of the hive of activity that CAMWEST
has become!  It seems time to send out a newsletter, if I can muster
one up on the weekend.

It seems such a contrast to the time when there was discussion of
bringing CAMWEST to an end.  (See the thread "future of Camwest" in
March 2005 at
http://nicku.org/pipermail/camwest-discuss/2005/thread.html)
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org