[CAMWEST-discuss] Government Overprotection

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Wed Sep 20 20:58:33 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies,

I wrote an article that may or may not interest you:
http://nicku.org/opinions/overprotection.var

I discuss the barrier placed by Auburn Council in front of the
stepping stones that cross Duck River, comparing the overprotectionist
attitude of Australian governments with the more relaxed attitude of
the governments in California.

I have written to the council, and am told that this issue is being
discussed, and that I will hear of the result.
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org