[CAMWEST-discuss] a good link for the web site, news page, last Saturday's ride

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Wed Sep 27 01:53:40 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies,

On 26/09/06 14:29 +1000, Mark Robson wrote:
>Not sure where you might put it,
>
>but's it's a good article,
>
>maybe on our transport page
>
>http://www.guardian.co.uk/transport/Story/0,,1878898,00.html

I have made the http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/ page a list of news
items.  I have tentatively called it "News Watch".  I have added the
link "News" at the bottom of every web page, in the bottom
navigation.  I haven't figured out where is a good place to integrate
this into the navigation menu.  Any suggestions?

Any suggestions of a better way of organising things like this news
item?

I also updated the rides page, and the sidebar.  How did the ride go
on Saturday?  Any photos we can put up on the web site?
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org