[CAMWEST-discuss] Web site now works with IE 5

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Oct 17 01:56:05 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies,

Finally, thanks to a CSS guru on the CSS mailing list, I have finally
been able to get the web site working with IE5.  I have written about
this at http://camwest.pps.com.au/projects/website-changes.shtml

If you find any web device that does not work with our web site,
please let me know, as I do not have access to more exotic browsers,
more exotic hardware, or older web browsers.  I am quite keen to have
our web site accessible to as many people as possible.
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org