[CAMWEST-discuss] Western Sydney Bike Infrastructure research project

Rita Catford cuppys at ozemail.com.au
Wed Oct 25 11:25:38 UTC 2006

Dear Camwesties,

So far I've had expressions of interest from Mark Robson and rob Kemp to meet with Ass Professor Chris Rissell of Central Sydney Area Health who has been successful in getting funding to look at how cycling infrastructure can boost cycling frequency.

Chris would like Camwest involvement esp in leading rides on the infrastructure in the next year or so and has arranged to meet with us on Tuesday 7th November at 6pm in Parramatta. Probably best we meet him near the station so those travelling by train haven't got far to walk. Any suggestions ? All welcome to come and hear more about this exciting project.