[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: List of Bicycle Shops

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Oct 31 19:05:34 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies,

Does anyone know of more bicycle shops that are not listed here?

----- Forwarded message from Alison Dunshea <Alison.Dunshea at sswahs.nsw.gov.au> -----

From: "Alison Dunshea" <Alison.Dunshea at sswahs.nsw.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:18:01 +1100
To: <sally at bargo.info>, <contact at bikesouthwest.org.au>,
	<markr at australwright.com.au>, <info at camwest.pps.com.au>,
	<gjsearle at bigpond.com>, <johnsuth at acenet.com.au>,
	<kenhall at iprimus.com.au>
Subject: List of Bicycle Shops

As part of our promotion of cycling, the Health Promotion Service SSWAHS is
putting together a list of bike shops in the south western suburbs of Sydney
(including areas in and around Bankstown, Fairfield, Liverpool, Macarthur,
Wollondilly and the Southern Highlands).

I have enclosed the list thus far, which has been formed from Yellow Pages &
web listings and lots of phone calls to verify which shops are still operating.

To ensure the list is comprehensive and correct I would really appreciate any
additions which I am not aware of, or corrections to information currently on
the list.

If you could circulate the list amongst your BUG members and other cyclists for
comments, that would be greatly appreciated.

<<bike shops - south west sydney.doc>>

Kind Regards,

Alison

Alison Dunshea

Health Promotion Service

Sydney South West Area Health Service

Hugh Jardine Building

Eastern Campus, Liverpool Hospital

Ph: 9828 6040

Fax: 9828 5905

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify
the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of Sydney South West Area Health Service.

                    Bicycle Shops In South Western Sydney

         Bankstown, Fairfield, Liverpool, Macarthur, Wingecarribee.

|Name            |Address              |Tel Num   |Email/Website             |
|ABC Bikes       |245 George St,       |9821 1425 |                          |
|Liverpool       |Liverpool 2170       |          |www.abcbikes.com.au       |
|ABC Bikes       |190 The Boulevard    |9725 5515 |                          |
|Fairfield Hts   |Fairfield Hts 2165   |          |                          |
|Beacon Cycles   |51 Howard Rd, Padstow|9774 1971 |                          |
|                |2211                 |          |www.beaconcycles.com.au   |
|Bicycle World   |Shop 2, 226 Queen St |4625 0955 |                          |
|                |Campbelltown 2560    |          |                          |
|Bike Barn       |267 Macquarie St,    |9602 0244 |info at thebikebarn.com.au   |
|Liverpool       |Liverpool 2170       |          |http://www.thebikebarn.com|
|                |                     |          |.au                       |
|Bong Bong Cycles|399 Bong Bong Street,|4861 1419 |                          |
|                |Bowral 2576          |          |                          |
|Camden Discount |184 Argyle St Camden |4655 7408 |                          |
|Cycles          |2570                 |          |                          |
|Campbelltown    |Unit 1, 5 Lithgow St,|4627 1548 |paulrohwer at bigpond.com    |
|Bike Barn       |Campbelltown 2560    |          |                          |
|Fishers Ghost   |G9 - Narellan Town   |4648 3828 |                          |
|Cycles          |Centre 326 Camden    |          |                          |
|                |Valley Way Narellan  |          |                          |
|                |2567                 |          |                          |
|Fulcher's       |Cnr Governor         |9755 1977 |                          |
|Cyclery         |Macquarie Dr & Alfred|          |                          |
|                |Road                 |          |                          |
|                |Chipping Norton 2170 |          |                          |
|Hillbrick Racing|Unit 7, 25 Airds Rd  |9820 4011 |paul at hillbrick.com.au     |
|Frames          |Minto 2566           |          |www.hillbrick.com.au      |
|Jim’s Bike Barn |86 Saywell Rd        |9605 5153 |                          |
|                |Macquarie Fields 2564|          |                          |
|Legend Cycles   |430 Argyle Street    |4868 1375 |legend at mitmania.net.au    |
|                |Moss Vale 2577       |          |www.legendcycles.com.au   |
|Pedal Patch Pty |177 Tower St         |9772 4270 |                          |
|Ltd             |Panania, 2213        |          |                          |
|Phantom Cycles  |Unit 4, 147          |4683 1262 |                          |
|                |Remembrance Dr       |          |www.phantomcycles.com.au  |
|                |Tahmoor 2573         |          |                          |
|Spoked          |9 Fourteenth St      |4774 1253 |                          |
|                |Warragamba 2752      |          |                          |
|The Pushbike    |Unit 2, 11 Mill Rd   |46254537  |                          |
|Factory         |Campbelltown 2560    |          |                          |
|Ye Olde Bicycle |9 Church St Bundanoon|4883 6043 |                          |
|Shoppe          |2578                 |          |                          |

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org