[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: 2007 Big Ride

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Wed Nov 8 18:31:03 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies,

Should I put something about the Big Ride on our web site?

----- Forwarded message from PINQUE <contact at pinque.com.au> -----

From: "PINQUE" <contact at pinque.com.au>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:17:24 +1100
To: <info at camwest.pps.com.au>
Subject: 2007 Big Ride

Hello,

I noticed there was information regarding the Big Ride from I think this year
on the website.

I was wondering if it would be possible to include some information regarding
the 2007 Big Ride?

Please find below some information about it, including a link to the website.

Kind regards,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jessica Malpass | PINQUE

P: +612 9360 6166 | F: +612 9360 6566 |
Level 1, 8 Soudan Lane | Paddington NSW 2021 | www.pinque.com.au

Australian partner of global alliance, IPRTeam

Spectacular scenery, coastal rainforests, winding roads and fresh country air
will be the order of the day when up to 1200 cyclists explore over 500
kilometres of NSW during the state s biggest riding event, the 2007 NSW Big
Ride, 17   25 March 2007.

Organised by Bicycle NSW, the ride will cover eight towns in nine days with the
city of Taree the start and finish point for this scenic coastal adventure.
Other rest points include Tuncurry, Bulahdelah, Gloucester, Wingham, Wauchope,
Port Macquarie and Coopernook.

The 2007 NSW Big Ride offers something for everyone with riders able to choose
the full nine-day ride or a four-day half-ride option.

Providing complete campsite facilities, including full onsite catering,
licensed café, hot showers, security and masseurs, as well as bike and camping
rental shops at each destination, riders can concentrate on making new friends
and discovering some of NSW s most stunning scenery.

To take part in the 2007 Big Ride, participants must register online at
www.bigride.com.au. Riders are able to bring their own tents, however a
complete range of alternative accommodation including  deluxe camping  and
tent hotel  options are also available online.

Early bird ride entry fees (before 17 February 2007):

Adult full ride: $900*                   Adult half ride: $600*

Child full ride: $510                     Child half ride: $300

*Fee discounts for Bicycle NSW members

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org