[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: PushOn -- January 2007

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Mon Nov 27 18:22:08 UTC 2006

To all people who would like to put our articles and rides on Push On:
the deadline is Friday, 1 December, three or four working days from now.

----- Forwarded message from "Jenni Gormley, Push On" <pushon at shirelife.com> -----

From: "Jenni Gormley, Push On" <pushon at shirelife.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:07:20 +1100
To: "Alex Unwin" <aunwin at bicyclensw.org.au>,
	"Brian Fong" <BFong at bicyclensw.org.au>,
	"Kate Marley" <kmarley at bicyclensw.org.au>,
	"Matt Perdeck" <mperdeck at bicyclensw.org.au>,
	<ScottMcpherson at bicyclensw.org.au>
Subject: PushOn -- January 2007

Hi everyone

I hope you've all been enjoying your pre-Christmas rides. I know I have.
Whether it's hot, cold or wet it's always better to be out on a bike than
anywhere else, I reckon. And I'm sure you all have some great tales to tell and
pictures to share with the rest of us.

The deadline for the January edition of PushOn (which will be sent out/
available for download around 8/12/06) is this Friday. Please try to get your
material to me by then (or at least let me know that it is on the way and will
arrive over the weekend).

Regards
Jenni Gormley
Editor, Push On