[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Bicycle NSW Christmas Party Invitation Reminder

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Fri Dec 1 09:27:08 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies,

It is time to look for presidential attire!

----- Forwarded message from Kate Marley <KMarley at bicyclensw.org.au> -----

From: "Kate Marley" <KMarley at bicyclensw.org.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 20:18:36 +1100
Cc: "Alex Unwin" <aunwin at bicyclensw.org.au>
Subject: Bicycle NSW Christmas Party Invitation Reminder

b Bicycle NSW Christmas Party!  b

This is a reminder following my earlier correspondence to you.
On behalf of Bicycle NSW, I would like to invite all BUG Presidents to our
Christmas Party!

Come along and join fellow cyclists, friends and colleagues
for drinks, nibblies and merriment!

When:  Thursday 14th December at 4pm
Where: Bicycle NSW office - Lvl 5, 822 George St, Sydney
           (entrance in Little Regent Street, opposite the Mercure hotel)

Please RSVP by COB Friday 8 December, thanks.

Thank you to those who have already informed me of their attendance.

We look forward to seeing you then.  Kind regards, Kate

Kate Marley
Head of Advocacy
Bicycle NSW

t:   02 9218 5414
f:   02 9281 6099
e:  kmarley at bicyclensw.org.au
www.bicyclensw.org.au
[BNSWforEma]

                 NSW Big Ride 2007  -  Tour de Mid North Coast
             9 days, 8 towns, 500 kms of forest & coastal riding!
                    17-25 March 2007    www.bigride.com.au

               Cycletumba!  Active holiday for the whole family
                   7-12 January 2007   www.cycletumba.com.au

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org