[CAMWEST-discuss] last Sunday's ride

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Tue Dec 5 01:18:43 UTC 2006

> Dear CAMWESTies,
>
>Just over a handful of hardy souls fronted for last Sunday's ride.

Whilst I got wet on route to the start before 7am, once the official ride
commenced there was no actual rain, though the conditions were quite wintery.

By the time we got to Concord the conditions were perfect for cycling, cool and dry.

No-one lost, no flat tyres, one injured pride - an MTB rider tried a gutter jump and missed
in the mess that is the Rhodes redevelopment.

A good fun morning.

Mark R

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Crane Group