[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: PushOn February deadline

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Jan 2 18:22:45 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

I hope you had a merry Christmas and happy new year.  The deadline for
Push On February is coming up in two days time.

----- Forwarded message from "Jenni Gormley, Push On" <pushon at shirelife.com> -----

From: "Jenni Gormley, Push On" <pushon at shirelife.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:47:09 +1100
To: "'Kate Marley'" <KMarley at bicyclensw.org.au>,
	"'Alex Unwin'" <aunwin at bicyclensw.org.au>
Subject: PushOn February deadline

Hi everyone!

I hope you've all enjoyed your Chirstmas/New Year break and have managed to get
in lots of great riding.

Graeme and I have only just got back from 2 great trips: the first down to
Nowra and then up through Morton National Park to the Southern Highlands back
to Kiama. Then the second from Lithgow through the state forest and Gardens of
Stone NP, round through Glen Alice and Rylstone to Mudgee and then back to
Lithgow.

Great fun. Lots of headwinds (why does the wind change direction every time a
cyclist does?) and of course those ever friendly hills (they always seem to go
UP and hardly every go DOWN). (I spent a lot of time trying to come up with 10
reasons why "hills are our friends" ... so far I have 5. Anyone got any
suggestions?)

Back to work! This email is to remind you that the deadline for the next
(February) edition of PushOn is this Friday, so how about jotting down some
news about what you've all been up to and sending through a few pix. You might
also have something to share about anything your BUG is doing in the lead up to
the State Election...

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Jenni Gormley