[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: M2 Action this Saturday

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Jan 23 19:05:07 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

I am forwarding this to you, after cutting out lots of other
irrelevant stuff from the beginning (it was sent to the
camwest-announce list and was not accepted).

I am concerned about this; I will be commuting Granville to North Ryde
from July onwards; I'm not sure if I will need this cycling path to
get there, but the closure of *any* of the precious few cycling paths
or cycling lanes worries me.

It's good to see Scott active here.  I thought he had moved overseas.