[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: CAMWEST and the M2 closure issue

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sat Jan 27 03:48:14 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

Closing a precious, hard-won bike lane is an important issue that we
should speak out against.

I will post some information about this issue on our web site, and
will try to find out more information about the issue.

I would like to know details of where the bike lane is that is being
closed, and where the closure begins and ends, and the reasons given
for this.

If anyone is aware of this, please post it to the list so that we can
put some real, useful information on our web site about this, then we
can contribute something useful to the action.

If anyone wants to write something about it, I will happily put it on
our site.  I think we need hard information as much as possible.

I'm sorry that I missed posting this before the ride today; I've been
working hard in my garden and am now exhausted :-)

----- Forwarded message from Doug Stewart <speedwell74 at yahoo.com> -----