[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Database maintenance

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Mon Jan 29 09:36:39 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

They are having problems with their software.  It's Microsoft
software, so that's par for the course.  Anyway, if you are aware of
any issues, please let Jenni know.

----- Forwarded message from "Jenni Gormley, Push On" <pushon at shirelife.com> -----

From: "Jenni Gormley, Push On" <pushon at shirelife.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:26:15 +1100
To: "'Kate Marley'" <KMarley at bicyclensw.org.au>
Subject: Database maintenance

Hi Bugs

Shoalhaven BUG have a problem with a ride that cannot be edited or deleted. In
order to fix the problem I am going to have to download the PushOn database
sometime in the next few days.

This would be a good opportunity for me to fix any other similar problems that
any of you might be experiencing.

If any of you are having trouble with using the website can you please let me
know and I'll endeavour to improve the situation for you.

Regards
Jenni Gormley
Editor, Push On
www.pushon.com.au