[CAMWEST-discuss] Upcoming Rides

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Tue Jan 30 10:49:31 UTC 2007

Guys,

I'm tentatively thinking about rides on the following dates.  I haven't
entered them on push-on as yet.  Is anyone else planning on leading some
Camwest rides over the following few months?

* Sat Feb 10th Start 8am Rooty Hill - Castle Hill Gourmet Food Market
and return.  Approx 40km  Shorter option of starting/finishing at Seven
Hills Railway station.
* Sat Feb 17th Start 9am, Lillies on the Park Cafe, Bicentenial Pk.
Olympic Pk Loop. Easy ride (Child friendly).  Distance 18km. Bike hire
facilities at start.
* Sat Mar 3rd Start 9am, Guildford end of Prospect Canal Shared path
(Cnr Trenton & Military Rds, Guildford)  Guildford-Prospect Reservoir
Loop.  Easy ride (a few short hills though).  Mostly shared path.
Distance 22km.
http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Guildford-Prospect-Reservoir-Loop
* Sun Mar 11th Start 10am, Lillies on the Park Cafe, Bicentenial Pk.
Olympic Pk Loop Seniors Ride. Easy ride (Child friendly).  Distance
18km.  Bike hire facilities at start.

cheers,

Rob