[CAMWEST-discuss] Upcoming Rides

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Jan 30 12:49:00 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

Looks like Robert would like to get involved.  Great!  The more rides,
the merrier.

(It looks as if Robert posted from an email address different from
that he subscribed from, so I'm forwarding his message back to the
list.)

----- Forwarded message from Robert Ching <robching at people.net.au> -----