[CAMWEST-discuss] Upcoming Rides

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Tue Jan 30 22:41:49 UTC 2007

Happy New Year All,

I certainly wouldn't be organising any rides within this time frame,
 so Rob the dates are yours as far as I'm concerned; and good on yu for doing it.

I remember the year we all ran one or two rides each,
Camwest should continue that.
Even one each per year is enough to keep the interest going.

I have an idea to do the entire M7 by using the railways to shorten up the ride,

e.g. meet at Walpole St, ride to Granville, train to 7 hills, M7 to Liverpool,
train back to Merrylands and complete loop by bike, but don't have a date yet.

Mark Robson