[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: B2B Cyclo Sportif Entry Forms

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sun Feb 11 21:53:00 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

I hope that this interests at least one of you.  I often wonder what
mail to forward from the info at camwest.pps.com.au email address to the
CAMWEST-discuss list.  Please let me know if I am annoying you with
poor choices.

----- Forwarded message from J & D Schache <schache at lisp.com.au> -----

From: "J & D Schache" <schache at lisp.com.au>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:01:56 +1100
To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@mailz.throo.to>
Subject: B2B Cyclo Sportif Entry Forms

Hello Bicycle User Group

Please find below web link to the on-line entry form for the Blayney
to Bathurst Cyclo Sportif to be held on Sunday 15 April 2007.

If you require any paper copies of the entry form, please advise your
postal address and I will arrange for some to be forwarded.

http://www.nsw.cycling.org.au/        Click on Event Entry

Regards
Debbie Schache
President Elect