[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Cooks River

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Thu Feb 15 09:33:24 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

I think that some may be interested in this.

----- Forwarded message from "Jenni Gormley, Push On" <pushon at shirelife.com> -----

From: "Jenni Gormley, Push On" <pushon at shirelife.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:53:56 +1100
To: "Alex Unwin" <aunwin at bicyclensw.org.au>,
	"'Kate Marley'" <KMarley at bicyclensw.org.au>
Cc: <sharkbites at sharkbike.org.au>
Subject: Cooks River

Hi All

Riding home from a job in Canterbury today I noticed some signs about a public
meeting on Saturday 24 February announcing proposals for the rehabilitation of
Cooks River. I thought that some of you (especially the Sydney Bugs) might be
interested. Minister David Campbell will be attending, together with Lee
Rhiannon and I suppose other pollies and prospective pollies.

Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL 1-3pm

You might like to spread the word around... It all comes down to numbers in the
end, so we need to show our support for the River and the Cycleway.

Regards
Jenni Gormley
Editor, Push On
www.pushon.com.au