[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Bicycle NSW: Advocacy News for BUGs

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sat Feb 24 01:51:13 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

Kate sent this with more than half a megabyte of attachments.  I have
taken the liberty of putting them on our web site, then putting links
to them here in this mail I am sending to you.

The three documents are:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/docs/BUGsContactList.xls
http://camwest.pps.com.au/docs/BicycleNSW_PolicyRecommendations.pdf
http://camwest.pps.com.au/docs/BicycleNSW_MediaRelease_PolicyRecommendations_160207.pdf

In particular, she wants us to update the details in the spreadsheet.
Please could one of you do that, since I am doing on-call duty this
weekend for Optus and have many other distractions happening.

Also, I am not sure what to put!

This is copied from the spreadsheet for our group:

NSW Bicycle User Groups (BUGs): Cyclists Action Movement West
BUG: CAMWEST
Region: Sydney Metro
Metro SubRegion: West Central
Local Council: Blacktown, Holroyd, Parramatta (Auburn?, Bankstown?)
Name: Robert Catford
Phone: 9633 9185
Email: info at camwest.pps.com.au
Web site: http://camwest.pps.com.au