[CAMWEST-discuss] vote4cycling website

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Feb 24 10:02:25 UTC 2007

Nick,
      I attended a presentation today by Rosemarie Spiedel & others regarding the website, vote4cycling.com.au

It was an interesting couple of hours. The website is a 'tool kit' for lobbying State Political Candidates prior to the forthcoming State Election on 24/3/07. It is funded by the Cycling Promotion Fund and provides links to Candidates, links to newspaper editors and a range of posters, etc to assit people in lobbying their local Candidate.

I urge as many of our members to visit the website and encourage them to use the website to promote cycling to political candidates of all persuasions within our communities. The push is not aimed at any particular political party & is not intended to be used to push a political point, except to promote cycling in all of its forms.

John Holstein
Camwest Member &
Board Member
Bicycle NSW

"if we don't change direction, we will end up where we are headed"