[CAMWEST-discuss] T-way Shared Path - Parramatta to M7

Graham gheap at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 8 11:58:07 UTC 2007

Hi Rob

Was in at BNSW the other night doing some prep work for the Big Ride and
Kate asked for some help, as she is not trusting the government spin doctors
which are claiming all transit way work including cycleway is complete. I
nominated you for the section Kate asked you to do (parra to M7, I'm doing
the section from Rouse Hill to the M7 on Saturday morning

Graham