[CAMWEST-discuss] T-way Shared Path - Parramatta to M7

Michael Goard mpgoard at ihug.com.au
Thu Mar 8 12:32:37 UTC 2007

Not to mention the several places where the "T-way camera" signs have been
placed on the shared path (Mons street T-way bridge Westmead and south of
underpass of Seven Hills Rd at Joseph Banks - Photos attached)

Was the mud flow from the embankment cleaned up from 12/2, has a
re-occurance happened again (underpass of Seven Hills Rd)

Photos from my phone's camera (hence lower quality) attached

also shots of vandalised glass sound wall panels at Constitution Hill also
attached

Regards

Michael Goard
mpgoard at ihug.com.au