[CAMWEST-discuss] photo permission

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sat Mar 17 21:53:02 UTC 2007

Dear Kevin,

I'm getting the mail to info at camwest.pps.com.  I have forwarded your
mail to one of our mailing lists, because I cannot answer your
questions myself.  I hope for an answer before long.

On 17/03/07 23:30 +1100, Kevin Mclauchlan wrote:
>To the Secretary of Camwest
>
>Hi ,
> I am writing to ask permission to use one of the
>photos http://camwest.pps.com.au/images/b2m-trail.jpg
>from the 2000 Bay to Mountains ride,on my personal web
>page about living without a car:
>http://www.geocities.com/sydneysiteau/nocar.html

Good effort.  I did not take the photo, and have forwarded your
request to our mailing list, where I expect an answer before long.

>This excellent photo is just what I have been looking
>for to replace my current picture.

Yes, there is some more about the "Bay to Mountains" ride:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/rides/b2m.shtml

>I have a link to your site on my links page.Also,
>could you please tell me the location of the
>photo?

I expect an answer from the list, but I guess perhaps it was taken on
the Parramatta -- Liverpool path.  But that is far from certain.

>Thank you,

You're welcome.
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org