[CAMWEST-discuss] Ian McIndoe on climate change discussion on TV

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Mon Mar 19 22:30:28 UTC 2007

Did anyone else see our Camwest member Ian McIndoe on TV last night, as an audience member on the climate
change discussion in ABC.

Well done Ian, I understood your point about putting ceiling on world population
even though the panel members ignored it and continued with their nuclear/coal/wind power argument.

My wife recognised his voice and fairly jumped out of bed yelling "Ian's on TV!!!"

Mark R

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Crane Group