[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Rouse Hill T-Way

Michael Goard mpgoard at ihug.com.au
Mon Apr 2 03:24:47 UTC 2007

I have also seen that the Sond Wall has been repaired.

Also checked out access from southern side of intersection to portadown through the housing commision complex.

Photos of this area is at:

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~mpgoard/Photos/NWTWay/

Photo:
240 - Chain fence broken and trodden path to Shared Path
241 - trodden path to Sound wall
242 - Soundwall end of chainlink fence
243 - overgrown and narrow space between chainlink fence and Soundwall
244 - trodden path along chainlink fence from Soundwall
245 - trodden dirt path from chainlink fence over retaining wall towards housing commission units
246 - retaining wall and path to soundwall
247 - retaining wall and path through break in chainlink fence
248 - trodden path through storm water channel between retaining wall and houing commision units
249 - Storm water outlet from under roadway taken from trodden path
250 - trodden path through stormwater channel from housing commision units side looking at intersection and end of shared path
251 - trodden path through stormwater channel from housing commision units side looking at intersection and end of shared path
252 - T-way Bridge, Shared path bridge and basketball court in foreground
253 - midway on trodden path between housing commision units driveway and stormwater channel (facing west)
254 - midway on trodden path between housing commision units driveway and stormwater channel (facing east to intersection)
255 - Eastern end of access driveway of housing commision units

Regards

Michael Goard
mpgoard at ihug.com.au
Phone: +61 415 191 405