[CAMWEST-discuss] Parramatta T-Way & BNSW

Michael Goard mpgoard at ihug.com.au
Fri Apr 13 15:39:52 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have updated my NW T-Way Audit and complience document and placed it here

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~mpgoard/files/NW_Tway%20cycleway%20pt%20x1.doc

for retrieval.  Warning the document is large, 11 MBytes.  This can be added to, and corrected if necessary, and used for CAMWest submissions.

I am hoping to get along the T-way further north this weekend.
give me a call, or email, if you wish to join me to survey and document, and photgraph.

Regards

Michael Goard
mpgoard at ihug.com.au
Phone: +61 415 191 405