[CAMWEST-discuss] Parramatta T-Way & BNSW

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Apr 13 21:40:29 UTC 2007

Michael,
          I have had a quick look at your audit document. It is excellent. Some of the problems have been rectified, but there is still a lot to be done. Have a look at the underpass at Hart drive & let me know what you think. If you look right immediately after coming off the cycleway bridge, you will see some steps leading to it. I think it is an easy solution to that missing link.

Unfortuantely I have a family commitment in Gloucester this weekend, so I can't join you,but can be available in the future.

Your document would be ideal for presentation to the PCC Traffic Committee. During next week I will try and pull all the players together so we don't cross over each others work & mor importantly we can place a unified solution in front of the other players.

John Holstein

"if we don't change direction, we will end up where we are headed"