[CAMWEST-discuss] photos of Camwest in action

pbowyer at qantas.com.au pbowyer at qantas.com.au
Thu Apr 26 08:00:12 UTC 2007

Mark,
I'm planning to run another Heritage ride, in June. I'll set a date tonight
and let you know.

I do have a few photos from previous rides that I'll have a rummage through
tonight. Did the request for photos come from Henry Halim?

Regards
Paul

Paul Bowyer
Project Manager
Qantas Airways Ltd QCC2
203 Coward St Mascot 2020
pbowyer at qantas.com.au
+612 9691 2873
+61438 856 880

                      "Mark Robson"
                      <Mark.Robson at australwri        To:       <pbowyer at qantas.com.au>
                      ght.com.au>                    cc:       <camwest-discuss at nicku.org>
                                                     Subject:  photos of Camwest in action
                      26/04/2007 02:52 PM

Hello everyone,

             Last week we were asked by Parramatta Heritage Centre for some
photos of Camwest in action,
preferably at identifiable Parramatta locations.  This is something we
don't have much of,
and would be very useful for promoting Camwest activities. In short, photos
of us in action leading
rides past 'iconic' locations. A quick look at the Heritage Ride web page
yields some good locations
like the park gates, St Johns church and so on. Crossing the Oar bridge
with the city skyline behind,
or along the river with Church St bridge behind spring to mind also.

I am prepared to take the photos, and the next Heritage Ride would be the
perfect opportunity.
If anyone can provide a more professional job than my 5 Mpix digital point,
autofocus and shoot camera
I would be happy to stand aside and be the orange shirted model for the
photos.

All we need is a crowd, a ride date and a leader.

So will there be another Heritage Ride, and when might it be?

Mark R

except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Crane
Group

************** PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING
******************* Confidentiality and Privilege Notice

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Qantas Airways Limited
ABN 16 009 661 901

Visit Qantas online at http://qantas.com