[CAMWEST-discuss] Riverstone street parade and festival May 19

robert catford droftac at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 12:01:54 UTC 2007

Dear Camwesties,

I received a call from Rob Rowe Chamber of Commerce (9627 9455) who has
invited Camwest and Doug Bathersby's Hawkesbury group to be involved in
their street parade and have a stall promoting cycling. He's particularly
seeking novelty bikes or unusual sites.

Parade starts 10.30am. Anyone in Camwest interested in being involved ?

I awaiting Rob to send more details and will forward when I get