[CAMWEST-discuss] Transport on May 27 at Illabunda

Ian Macindoe imacian at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 10 08:27:16 UTC 2007

Dear Jonathan and John

After saying that I would participate in the cycling aspect of the Transport theme at the Open Day on Sunday, 27 May, I now find that regretfully I must renege on that promise. I am on the National Executive Committee of Sustainable Population Australia and the committee has decided to have a face-to-face meeting in Sydney all day on that date. Originally they were going to do it on 19 May, but various circumstances have caused changes to that plan and it is now clear that it will be held on 27th. So, I am sorry that I cannot take part in John's effort, although I wish him every success and hope that some others will be supportive, particularly CAMWEST members.

Jonathan, I still intend to attend the Monday night workshop.

Regards
Ian

Ian Macindoe
10 Barnetts Rd