[CAMWEST-discuss] Riverstone street parade and festival May 19

robert catford droftac at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 11:17:30 UTC 2007

That would be great Rob. If we get a few takers then I'll get back to Rob
with a yes--at least for the street parade but would also be good to have a
stall so we can talk to people. I've had another response from someone
you've yet to meet that has a fascinating collection of bikes and has shown
interest in attending.