[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Opportunity to contribute to a redevelopment plan in Blacktown

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Thu May 10 11:20:39 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

Although this is addressed to Robert, I'm sending it to the list, as
others who are also involved with Blacktown may wish to contribute.

----- Forwarded message from James Brown <rp_jamesb at rootprojects.com.au> -----

From: "James Brown" <rp_jamesb at rootprojects.com.au>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:11:29 +1000
To: <info at camwest.pps.com.au>
Subject: Opportunity to contribute to a redevelopment plan in Blacktown

Dear Mr Catford,

The company I work for, Root Projects Australia, has been commisioned by
Blacktown City Council to come up with a redevelopment plan for a major local
site: the Blacktown Showgrounds and Francis Park Reserve. As a part of the
planning process we are considering the kinds of opportunities that might be
available in terms of active recreation facilities, including those for
cyclists. CAMWEST is clearly a key stakeholder and someone whose views will be
of interest to Council. We would like to speak with you about the redevelopment
project and get your views on the concepts that are being proposed.

Would a representative from your group be able to attend a meeting in Blacktown
during the day on Monday or Tuesday next week (May 14 or 15), or alternatively
be able to make him or herself available for a discussion over the phone?

I am happy to answer any queries you may have about this project.

Kind regards,

James Brown
Consultant

ROOT PROJECTS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
______________________________________

MELBOURNE: 2 Davisons Place, Melbourne VIC 3000, tel (03) 9654 0488, fax (03)
9654 0788, mob 0407 704 423, jamesb at rootprojects.com.au

SYDNEY: Suite 2.02, The Cooperage, 56 Bowman Street, Pyrmont  NSW 2009, tel
(02) 9223 9933, fax (02) 9223 9966, syd at rootprojects.com.au

MELBOURNE AIRPORT: Locked Bag 16, Gladstone Park VIC 3043, fax (03) 9330 1339

www.rootprojects.com.au

NOTICE - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
only for the use of the person to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient you have received this email in error. Any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or dealing in any way whatsoever
with this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please reply immediately by way of advice to us. It is the addressee/
recipient duty to virus scan and otherwise test the information provided before
the information is free of a virus or any other defect or error.

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org