[CAMWEST-discuss] Opportunity to contribute to a redevelopment plan in Blacktown

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Thu May 10 13:06:40 UTC 2007

Hi James,

I'm a member of CAMWEST and also one of the community reps on Blacktown
Council's Bicycle Steering Committee.
I wrote a brief submission on behalf of CAMWEST when the original Draft
Masterplan redevelopment plan of the site went on public exhibition a
few years back.
I would like to continue to be involved in the process.
Unfortunately I'll heading interstate tomorrow (Friday) and won't be
back until late Tuesday next week, so won't be able to attend your
planned meetings on Monday or Tuesday.  However from Wednesday onwards I
could make myself available.
I can be contacted on 0415 902 708 over the next few days (Leave a
message if unanswered and I'll return the call).

The main points of our original submission were:

- To construct a shared path along the southern edge of the development,
abutting the railway line.  Suitable access (connectivity) to Doonside
Crescent would need to be planned for as well.
- Provide access for cyclists in addition to pedestrians across the
proposed bridge over Balmoral St.

regards,

Rob