[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Festival - Bike Competition

robert catford droftac at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 02:07:08 UTC 2007

Dear Camwesties,

Rob has sent these forms for those who are entering the parade (ie for
description to give to MC) and a form if you want to enter into the
competition for unusual bike

Rob to send more details re: where to marshall etc. Madelyn and I will be
there with our tag-along for the parade. Karen B I believe will be there
with about 8 amazing looking weird contraptions (hope thats not out of line
Karen). Rob Kemp sounded interested and hopefully a guy we know with a
recumbent might come so the more the merrier. There is the capacity to have
a stall too to hand out brochures etc. Any others able to come would be most
welcome.

Basically its this coming Saturday 19th May parade first at 10.30am followed
by stalls I believe.

Hopefully Rob will send more details soon

>From: "Robert Rowe" <roweauto at ozemail.com.au>
>To: <droftac at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Fw: Festival - Bike Competition
>Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 22:04:01 +1000

Join the millions of Australians using Live Search. Try live.com.au
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=740&referral=million&URL=http://live.com.au