[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: riverstone festival parade

robert catford droftac at hotmail.com
Sun May 13 02:23:42 UTC 2007

Details of where to meet for street parade. Rob Kemp I have a cheque for
Camwest from Bicycle NSW $140 assume for Seniors Week sow ill try to
remember to bring along (assume you are still treasurer)

>From: "Robert Rowe" <roweauto at ozemail.com.au>
>To: <droftac at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Fw: riverstone festival parade

Join the millions of Australians using Live Search. Try live.com.au
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=740&referral=million&URL=http://live.com.au