[CAMWEST-discuss] seeking permission to link to your websites

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Wed May 16 10:05:18 UTC 2007

Dear Andrea,

On 16/05/07 14:59 +0800, Callaghan, Andrea wrote:

>Hi Rob

Well, I am the person who gets the mail for info at camwest.pps.com.au,
and who has been maintaining the web site for the last year or so.  I
am forwarding this to our mailing list, so that Rob will read it too.

>I am seeking permission to put a link to the Camwest webiste on our
>www.qeii.health.wa.gov.au to your website.  I am currently adding
>lots of TraveSmart Information and thought your website links .

><http://camwest.pps.com.au/docs/Transport_and_Health.PDF>
><http://camwest.pps.com.au/health/>
>http://camwest.pps.com.au/health/thinking-of-cycling-to-work.shtml
>would be very useful.

Thank you.

>Our travel survey reveals that 22% of staff live within a 30 minute
>bicycle ride from site (within 6 kms) and only 2% cycle to work - so
>there is plenty of opportunity for motivated employees to ride to
>work and your web link would be great for motivating people who have
>thought of it!

Thank you.  Yes, I ride to work, and love it, though it takes an hour
and a half to get there!

>I hope to hear from you soon.

I think that there would be unanimous approval from all CAMWESTies for
you to link to any of our articles.  We all dream of there being
enough cyclists about for motor vehicles to allow us to ride safely.

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org