[CAMWEST-discuss] FW: federal election HEAT proposal

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Wed Aug 29 10:49:25 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

there may be a few more of you who have some good ideas about what to
fund around Parramatta.

----- Forwarded message from Graham <gheap at bigpond.net.au> -----

From: Graham <gheap at bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:44:46 +1000
To: "CAMWEST (Sec) Rob Catford" <robert.catford at dva.gov.au>,
	Nick Urbanik <nicku at nicku.org>, Paul Bowyer <pbowyer at qantas.com.au>,
	Peter Gilbert <streblig at pnc.com.au>, Rob Kemp <robertk at bom.gov.au>,
	Robert Catford <droftac at optusnet.com.au>,
	Robert Kemp <robkemp at tpg.com.au>,
	Ian Macindoe <imacian at bigpond.net.au>,
	Mark Robson <Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au>
Subject: FW: federal election HEAT proposal

All

Email is self explanatory, is anybody from the Parra connection able to take
this request from the BFA on.  I'm more aligned to issues within Blacktown &
Hawksberry so a bit out of contact with what the latest issues are in Parra.

Please advise so I can pass a response back to Jeff.

Alex Unwin from BNSW has asked that he be kept in the loop on this request
and whoever is able to take it on Alex would also like to discuss.

Graham Heap

Windsor Cyclist