[CAMWEST-discuss] Closed cycleway - South street Rydalmere

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 19:14:06 UTC 2007

Letters written to the Mayor of Parramatta Council and your local state member are going to be the most effective in getting the cycleway opened.  The work of lobbyung has got the cycleway built, it only requires some negotiations between the various bodies for it to be open.

Letters will give them the motivation to negotiate.
Dan

danny_hannan at yahoo.com