[CAMWEST-discuss] Rydalmere Cycleway Closure

robert catford droftac at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 11:40:31 UTC 2007

This issue is generating quite a bit of interest. The issue is on the agenda at the Parramatta Council Bicycle Steering committee meetings at which Camwest has at least 3 reps. Nick, I'm wondering whether there is value in sending the transcript of this discuss list to council such as Gary Jensen as an indicator of the concerns among the cycling community with a view that council may make this a higher priority.