[CAMWEST-discuss] T-Way Cycleway Detour.

b_carpenter at iprimus.com.au b_carpenter at iprimus.com.au
Sun Oct 7 13:49:05 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have noticed a few messages regarding a detour around the missing link
in the T-Way cycle path along old Windsor Road between Hammers Road and Cumberland
Highway.

All of the messages I have read mention a "hole" in the noise wall ... I
have never been able to find this hole. The place where I think the hole
should be was freshly boarded up last time I checked ...  However, I was
wondering if others were aware of another "detour" ?

The path I use follows Sherwood St - Fletcher Close and along a walking track
"under" Old Windsor Road. This (for me) is a useful little shortcut and is
much safer than using Old Windsor Road and less illegal than hopping onto
the T-Way (though not as quick).

I have put the route up on bikely for anyone interested ...

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/T-Way-missing-link-Northmead

Cheers

Bernie