[CAMWEST-discuss] T-Way Cycleway Detour.

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 07:19:12 UTC 2007

Good one Bernie,
The facilities that we have today are a result of many years (several decades actually) of just such an approach including polite letters but sustained with dogged persistance.

With green house gas in the atmosphere reaching predicted levels ten years early and fuel prices set to rise dramatically in the next few years cycleways will get more funding, but untill $10/L petrol (about 2015) will not be taken seriously.  Then we may get legal priority on the roads.
That's the next big campain!
Dan

danny_hannan at yahoo.com