[CAMWEST-discuss] National Ride to Work Day 17th October

robert catford droftac at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:48:49 UTC 2007

This year my department, Comm Dept of Veterans Affairs is participating in this event which seems to be expanding every year with the likes of Chip Goodyear, exiting CEO of BHP, and other high profile people getting behind it. I believe there are sites in the Sydney CBD where you can ride in and get a breakfast. Check out Ride2Work.com.au.

Anyone else doing anything on the day ? Anything happening in Parra  or the west that we know of ?