[CAMWEST-discuss] National Ride to Work Day 17th October

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Oct 11 10:35:30 UTC 2007

Hello all,
           the Corrective Services Academy at Brush Farm Eastwood are registered as a location for Ride to Work Day. They are providing a free breakfast to their employees that choose to ride to work on the day. If you work in the near vicinity, I am sure they would welcome you in for a chat. I don't know about the free breakfast, but I will ask their Business Manager ( my wife) if they would be prepared to spring for a few more if they booked in advance. If you are interested call Sandra Doughty at the Corrective Services Academy on 98045444. I am sure that if you are a Corrective Services Employee, you would be eligible, just make sure you ring first.

John Holstein

"if we don't change direction, we will end up where we are headed"