[CAMWEST-discuss] National Ride to Work Day 17th October

robert catford droftac at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:16:25 UTC 2007

Robert,

I'm sure I speak for all camwest members that there is no need to consider any boundaries for BUG groups when bicycle advocacy is concerned. Camw est has very meagre resources at present so any energy from other cyclists is more than welcome. Whereabouts is CRS located ? I commute to Dept of Veterans affairs 88 Phillip St but sadly am the only cycle commuter in my office.