[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: BUGs invited to the inaugural BAC meeting Tues 30th Oct

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Oct 23 05:28:17 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

Is anyone interested in getting involved in this?

----- Forwarded message from "BUG Advisory Council, BNSW" <blinddog at alpha.net.au> -----

From: "BUG Advisory Council, BNSW" <blinddog at alpha.net.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:15:37 +1000
To: pushon at shirelife.com
Subject: BUGs invited to the inaugural BAC meeting Tues 30th Oct

Attention all BUGs

The first BUG Advisory Committee (BAC) meeting will be held Tues 30th
October.  BUGs are invited to send someone to represent them. This meeting
will be ongoing on a bimonthly basis.

We want regional BUGs to participate so there will be a conference call
facility made available so that for those that cannot make it in person can
still dial in.

Date: Tuesday 30th Oct.
Time 6.00pm - 7.30pm
Location: BNSW office Level 5:822 George St

On the Agenda will be
Role of the BAC
Insurance
BUG affiliation

Please RSVP and indicate if you will be attend the meeting in person or on
the conference call so I know who to send details to as well as any
documentation

--
|    ,__o  |    Andrew Dodds        |  o__,    |
|  _-\_<,  | blinddog at alpha.net.au  |  ,>_/-_  |

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org