[CAMWEST-discuss] BUG re-affiliation form

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Oct 31 10:30:46 UTC 2007

 Hello All,
??????????? there is a need to fill out the affiliation form as it allows us cover to run rides etc. There are some insurance issues & if you have concerns or questions, please feel free to contact me & I will explain issues to you personally. Phone 0410662390. Rob, you may become president of CAMWest by default for a short time. I am happy to occupy a nominal executive position for a while as well. Any other volunteers. I would strongly urge you to occupy an executive position if you intend to run rides.

In relation to the BUGs Committee meeting. There were 21 attendees at BNSW including one from Coffs Harbour & one from Wagga. There were also six phone ins on the conference line. There will be an item in Push On shortly and another meeting will be held in January. It was a very positive meeting which surprised all of us at BNSW with the response. Minutes will be available shortly if you are interested.Once again, I am happy to give you some personal feedback if you want it.

On the subject of BNSW, the AGM will be held on 3/11/07. If you cannot attend,please consider a proxy vote. It will need to be with BNSW by noon on Friday 2/11/07. Go to the BNSW website & follow the links to the AGM. There are 10 nominees for six positions & as it is YOUR peak organisation, please vote. There are some positive things happening, so support the Organisation

John Holstein
Director
BNSW

"if we don't change direction, we will end up where we are headed"